We offer control services during рre-shipment inspection loading / unloading. Pre-shipment inspection of cargo is undertaken to determine and document the condition of the cargo at this time. This inspection is commonly referred to as the pre-loading survey. The goal is not only to ensure the carriage of exactly the goods that passed the final spot checks, but also to prevent improper transportation, which can lead to increased costs.
- Inspections of International Trading;
- Inspection of quantity and quality of goods;
- Tare control;
- Weight Control;
- Loading / unloading control ;
- Inspection of marking;
- Documenting any damage detected at loading/unloading time;
- Photo report;
- Temperature control;
- Cleaning control warehouse, tank, containers, wagons, cars and other;
- Damage Surveys
- Checking of external and internal conditions of wagon or container operation;
Certified organisations can promote themselves as certificate holders in their promotional materials and can include the URS inspection logo free of charge.